What regulate these conditions
Your access or mere use of the Website implies the adhesion as Users to the Conditions published at any time on the Website and that will be available to Users. Accordingly, you must read these Conditions carefully. At any time, you can save or print the Conditions and we advise you to do so.
Prior Information for Access to Website Services
In relation to the particular conditions that regulate other services of the Website, these Conditions complete the provisions of those particular conditions to the extent that they do not oppose them.
You should know that communications through open networks are exposed to threats that make them unsafe. The Company adopts all the appropriate security measures for the proper functioning of the Website. However, the User must adopt all the technical measures that correspond to him to reasonably control these threats (to have up-to-date detection systems of malicious software, such as viruses, Trojans, etc., to have updated the security patches of the corresponding browsers). As a User, you are the sole and exclusive responsible for the use of the Website and the services by you and, aware of this, you voluntarily accept such responsibility.
In relation to the under-age users
In relation to navigation on the Website by under-age users, except as indicated in the preceding paragraphs, Users are warned that the Company can not control, apart from other circumstances, that minors use the Website and its services. Therefore, in addition to not admitting the Website, the Company or its Business Group has no responsibility whatsoever, it is communicated that the parents and guardians will be solely responsible for monitoring and assisting minors in navigating this Website and enabling any other necessary mechanisms that, where appropriate, prevent access by minors to the Website and / or its services, the Company not admitting any claim in this regard.
User Passwords, Keys and Access
In the event that any service on the Website includes access codes or user names, you will choose and indicate your own access codes (user name, password, password, or similar), without prejudice to other data that may be requested in the corresponding form, and not being able to choose words, expressions or graphic-denominative sets that are malignant, injurious, coinciding with trademarks, commercial names, shop signs, social denominations, advertising expressions, names and pseudonyms of public or famous characters for whose Use is not authorized and, in general, contrary to the law or to the requirements of morality and generally accepted good practices.
The assignment of the user name occurs automatically after choosing the User. In the event that these requested keys are reserved, you must enter some new access codes.
The User undertakes to make diligent use of the access codes, not to make them available to third parties, and to inform the Company of the loss or theft of the access codes and the possible access by third parties to them.
As a User, you are the sole and exclusive responsible for your identification of access to the service. The consequences derived from its use by third parties, its misuse, loss or forgetting of the secret access code of the users – password – or of the user name are your sole and exclusive responsibility.
General characteristics of the services
The services you can access on the Website are, as a general rule, free of charge, without the Users having to pay any consideration in order to enjoy them, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that you would have hired. Notwithstanding the foregoing, access to certain contents of the Website may not be free depending on other factors of volume of access by the User or the type of content, which, in any case, you will be informed and, in its In case, your subscription or registration will be required.
Content or services offered by third parties
In any case, in accordance with the provisions of article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), and unless the Company is aware cash that the activity or information contained on the Website or on the web to which it is sent is unlawful or injures property or rights of a third party susceptible to protection, the Company will not be liable for the information offered on or from the Website, by third parties or Users.
How the website should be used
Users undertake to use the services, channels and all the contents of the Website in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions, the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
Likewise, you are obliged not to use the Website for fraudulent or illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, which are harmful to the rights and interests of the Company or third parties, or which in any way may damage, disable, overburden or deteriorate the services and channels of the Website and its contents or prevent the normal use, operation or enjoyment thereof by Users, or modify or alter in any way both the content and other elements of the Website.
In this sense, you commit yourself not to perform any of the following activities:
- Send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to the Website, or to a plurality of users of the Website without their prior request or consent.
- Send any other unsolicited messages, nor previously consented to a plurality of users of the Website.
- Send strings of unsolicited electronic messages, or previously consented to users of the Website.
- Use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Website or its services and channels for carrying out the activities indicated in sections i) to iii) above.
- Make available to third parties, for any purpose, data collected from distribution lists.
- Obtain, and even try to obtain, information and any kind of material accessible through the Website or its services or channels using procedures other than those available to it.
- Making incorrect use of the contents of the Website by using them for purposes other than those intended, reproducing, modifying or transforming them.
- Store, publish and / or transmit data, texts, images, files, links, software or other objectionable content according to the applicable legal provisions or according to the estimate of the Company, for being illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene , racist or objectionable or otherwise unlawful or that may cause harm of any kind to minors, particularly pornographic, homage to violence or otherwise dangerous to youth.
- Do not obstruct the access to other Users to the access service through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which the Company provides the service, as well as performing actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems or services.
Additionally, we inform you that the Website is mainly financed with income derived from the inclusion of messages and advertising claims through which advertisers advertise products and services on the Website. By accessing the Website as a User, you agree to receive the information of these advertising messages. For this reason it is not allowed, which is a necessary condition for the use of the Website, the installation or use of any type of technology capable of producing any type of alteration that prevents access to and / or receiving in its entirety the contents of the Website. (whether informative, advertising or any other type). The Company reserves the right to limit, suspend or prevent access to the Website to those Users who do not respect the above, the Company adopting any technical measure necessary for that purpose.
Finally, we inform Users that the Company reserves the right to decide, at all times, on the continuity of the services of the information society that it provides through the Website.
Forms of participation in the website
Users can participate in the Website in the areas that are enabled for that purpose (for example, postings, blogs, forums, chats, comments, sharing, etc.). The Company limits itself to enabling the spaces for this participation, but will not participate in any way in them, the result being mere contributions or opinions made by the Users under your own responsibility. The dissemination of these contributions by Users in any way means that the Society identifies or shares the ideas, opinions or statements expressed by the Users. The Users oblige you to use said areas in the terms indicated in section 5 above. How to use the Website. With the mere sending of comments or your participation in these areas, you irrevocably authorize, without limitation, the Company and its business group to publish the most outstanding comments in their printed editions (whether online, off line or any other medium) or on the websites of the same.
Without being able to deduce that any moderation or review carried out is a detailed review, the Company reserves the right to suspend or eliminate those contributions or comments that fail to comply with current regulations as well as these Conditions.
Users who send images, photos, comments, etc. you guarantee to be the owner, and have the necessary authorizations (especially in case of including data or images of third parties and in particular if they are minors) so that the Company can proceed on the Website, free of charge and without any associated charge, to its reproduction, distribution, making available and public communication. The Users, guaranteeing the possession of rights, assume free use and without limitation by the Company and its group.
In the event that the existence of illegal or similar practices is discovered, either directly or through notifications or requests from third parties, the Company may proceed to the elimination of infringing content or any other measure deemed necessary to avoid continuity. in the detected situation. The same measure may be applicable in the event that a use is detected which, due to its characteristics such as size, format, etc., hinders the operation of the Website, content or propaganda links, spam and repeated comments, as well as those that do not have sense or are outside the subject of the news. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Users assume that the Company may bring to the attention of the administrative or judicial authorities those facts that could constitute an illegal activity, without the need to notify the User in advance.
In the event that the Company decides to suspend (temporarily or definitively) the participation of a User in the areas of participation enabled, the Company will notify the User of such suspension by sending a message by e-mail to the e-mail address (e. -mail), in the event that said address has been provided by the User.
The Company reserves the right to stop providing the service of any area of participation at any time, being sufficient to communicate it on the service access screen with at least fifteen (15) days’ notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual property rights of the Website, its source code, design, navigation structures and the various elements contained therein are the property of the Company, which is the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way and in any way whatsoever. special rights, reproduction rights, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with Spanish legislation and the applicable European Union. Likewise, the Website is the result of information of any kind related to the activities of the Company (information created by the Company or created by third parties), which enables a personal and non-commercial use of the information by the parties. Users
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED in relation to the contents of the Company and, where appropriate, other companies of the group of the company of which the Company is a member or of third parties. It is prohibited the total or partial reproduction, distribution, making available, public communication and use, total or partial, of the contents of this website, in any form or modality, without prior, express and written authorization, including, in particular, its mere reproduction and / or making available as summaries, reviews or press magazines for commercial purposes or directly or indirectly lucrative, to which express opposition is expressed. Likewise, it is also forbidden the presentation of pages of the Website and the insertion of images broadcast on the Website on pages not belonging to the Company (whatever the technique used for it). The unauthorized use of these contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. The Company, in accordance with what is established in the LSSI, will not be liable for the infractions made by the User of the Website that affect third parties, unless it has an effective knowledge of said infringement. The Company informs Users that, unless prior authorization, expressly and in writing, does not grant a license or express or implied authorization whatsoever on intellectual and / or industrial property rights or on any other related right or property, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Website, being prohibited any alteration or modification of the contents and any other element of the Website.
In the event that Users upload content to the Website, the Company informs you that you will continue to maintain the ownership of the rights to your content, although when uploading, uploading or publishing content on the Website (the “Content”) you agree to grant favor of the Company, a license for everyone, non-exclusive and transferable (with the power to sublicense to third parties), for the maximum duration of the rights in accordance with the applicable legislation, to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate (including making available to the public), making derivative works, transforming, displaying and executing that Content in relation to the provision of the services of the Website and the operation of the Website and the activity of the Company, including without limitation, for purposes of promotion and redistribution of all or part of the Website (and its derivative works) in any format and / or operating modalities ion and through any communication channel. The previous license granted by the User with respect to the content that it uploads will be canceled when the User deletes or deletes its contents from the Website.
All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or registered trademarks that appear on this Website belong to the Company or the latter holds the corresponding licenses for use over them.
Política de enlaces
Enlaces a otros sitios web
En el Sitio Web se podrían incluir enlaces a sitios controlados por terceros. El Usuario debe recordar que al usar un enlace para acceder desde el Sitio Web a otro, dejarán de surtir efectos la Política de Privacidad y la Política de Cookies del Sitio Web. La Política de Privacidad del Sitio Web no refleja las prácticas en materia de privacidad de esos otros sitios de terceros. De conformidad con lo establecido en el artículo 17 de la LSSI, la Sociedad declina, salvo que tenga conocimiento efectivo de la comisión de un hecho ilícito o de que se lesionan bienes o derechos de un tercero susceptible de indemnización, cualquier tipo de responsabilidad con respecto a la privacidad y el tratamiento de datos de otros sitios web. La navegación e interacción en cualquier otro sitio web, incluidos aquellos que estén enlazados con el Sitio Web, está sujeta a las normas y políticas de dicho sitio. Recomendamos al Usuario que lea las políticas de tratamiento de datos y privacidad de los sitios web que visite a través del enlace existente en el Sitio Web o de cualquier otro modo.
Links on other websites to the website
If any third party, entity or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it must respect the following:
- The link can be directed to the main page of the Website.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, through a click, to the URL of the Website, covering the entire length of the Website screen. In no case, unless the Company expressly authorises it and in writing, the website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the Website. In the page that establishes the link, it will not be possible to declare that the Company has authorized such link, unless it has been expressly authorised by the Company in writing. If the entity that makes the link from your page to the Website wishes to include on its website the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of the Company and / or the Website, to have previously express authorization in writing.
- Under no circumstances does the Company authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages that manifestly encourage hatred, contempt or discrimination based on birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, opinion or any other personal circumstance or social and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any aspect related to the website that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, archives, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or in general any of its contents.
Protection of personal data and cookies policy
What you can do if you detect illicit or inappropriate content
If you are aware that any kind of information or content of the Website or provided through it is unlawful, harmful to third-party rights, contrary to the provisions of these Conditions or, in any other way, harmful or contrary to morality , uses and customs, you can contact us through the contact included in the Legal Notice, indicating:
- identification data and contact data;
- description of the reasons why you consider the content or information as illegal or inappropriate as well as the specific address in which it is available;
- in the case of violation of rights of third parties, provides the data of the owner of the infringed right when he is a person other than the caller. You must also provide the title that proves ownership of the rights violated and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when the person is different from the caller.
The reception by the Company of the communication provided in this clause will not imply the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator, when this is not obvious or evident. In any case, the Company reserves the right to suspend or withdraw content that, although not being unlawful, is contrary to the rules established in these Conditions, weighing in each case the legal rights in conflict.
Given the specialties of the Internet, the Company is not responsible for:
- The lack of availability and continuity due to the operation, usefulness and reliability of the services and the Website, not even of the services that are onerous or not free for Users, derived from a fortuitous act, force majeure or not directly attributable to the Company. .
- The alteration of the privacy and security in the use and contents of the Website and of the services by third parties outside of the same in accordance with the current legal regime.
- The presence of viruses or the presence of other false elements in the services offered by third parties through the Website that may produce alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
- The lack of veracity, accuracy, exclusivity, timeliness of the contents offered through the Website, whether it is content offered by the Company itself or offered by third parties, unless the Company has actual knowledge of the commission of a fact illicit or injury to property or rights of a third party.
The Company is not liable for damages caused to Users as a result of the risks inherent to the medium used, nor for those caused by vulnerabilities in their systems and tools resulting from a fortuitous act, force majeure or not be imputable directly to the Society.
The Company does not guarantee the total security of its systems and although it has adopted adequate security measures, the existence of vulnerabilities due to force majeure or a fortuitous event can not be completely ruled out and, consequently, you must be careful in interacting with the web site.
These Conditions may suffer any change, which will be communicated through its publication on the Website.
In the event that the Company does not exercise any right or legal action contemplated in the Conditions (or that corresponds to it by virtue of the applicable legislation), this will not constitute a formal waiver of its rights.
The relations established between the Company and the Users as a consequence of the use of the services that we provide through the Website, will be governed by the provisions of current Spanish regulations in relation to the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for the cases in which current regulations provide that the parties may submit to a specific jurisdiction, the Company and Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of The city indicated in the Legal Notice.