MOST USEFUL STATIONS
- The stations are clipped to the horizontal frame using 8.8 quality screws.
- This makes it possible to centre the belt without depending on the traditional slotted screw holes and to fit as many stations as may be necessary and wherever they may be required.
- The station is firmly fixed to the frame.
- Rubberised with double chevron grooves, thickness 10 mm.
- Tollok ring fixing system.
ORTHOGONAL MOTOR REDUCERS
- All ROLLIERBELT belts are equipped with orthogonal type motor reducers (conical torque).
- The motor reducers are always top international makes.
- Counterweights are fitted in all standard cases, with a length in excess of 42 metres.
- They are integrated on standard supports, in runners with stops from which they cannot come out should belt break.
- They have two additional scrapers that form a protective deflector.
- Optionally a maintenance ladder can be provided for the ballast area.
- Two types: Capotex type undulated sheeting or waterproofed canvas
- They are placed on SN type supports with felt seals.
- The bearings are NSK type or similar placed in a double line of oscillating rollers.
- The floor of the walkway is made of perforated plate metal with Chaperma type points or in non-slip Tramex.
- The walkway has a usable width of 800 mm.
SHIELDED LOAD GUIDE
- The load guide is shielded with a 320º HB plate fixed with countersunk screws with hexagonal interior.
PROTECTED BELT END
- The end of the belt is perfectly protected with easily removable screwed metal plates.